When it comes to running your business, your people are your greatest asset. Finding, recruiting and training the right candidates requires dedicated time and resources.
NCWorks offers a variety of resources to help your business thrive. Between our 80+ locations across the state and online hub, we can help strengthen your workforce for the future.
NCWorks Can Help You...
Develop Your Talent Pipeline
Find out more about how our tools and resources allow you to search for, find, recruit and train a strong and skilled workforce – and how you can continue to build your talent pipeline for years to come. See how
Get Labor Market Data
Access a variety of labor market information, including overviews of specific markets as well as industries, occupations, educational programs and other demographics within those markets to aid in business decisions and help you think long term. Find out more
View Recruiting and Training Services
Post and manage job listings and search for candidates whose qualifications match your requirements – or tap into an array of training opportunities that can prepare potential employees for the positions you need to fill. Explore now
You can also find external employer resources online.
Find Your Closest NCWorks Career Center
Get help navigating all that NCWorks offers by calling or visiting your local Career Center. Simply click your location on the map for a detailed list of contact information.
Free Business Services Available
at NCWorks Career Centers
How We Can Help Your Business:
- Qualified candidate referrals and applicant screening
- Employee training resources and programs
- Accommodations for interviewing
- Job fair organization assistance
- Workshops designed specifically for employers
- Current labor market statistics and projections (including wages)
- Tax credit information for hiring certain groups of workers
- Federal Bonding information (at-risk worker hiring insurance)
- Layoff prevention services
- Access to our reference library